Like A Dream
D'Boss!

Hi I'm Sundus. The owner of this blog. Replace this with yours.ThanKYU



Entries About


Scream!

Put your CBOX codes here!

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

POSTERS AND EXO'S COMEBACK!


Assalamualaikum to all muslims, and annyeonghaseyo!!!

I can't explain what I feel. I mean, I'm literally screaming for the perfect poster from XOXO Graphic Shop! It's much better than mine and I'm totally loving it. Although SMHY said it lacks a little, I might say, it didn't! It's totally pretty like that. There's even a cat underneath it. Ngaawwwwww >w<



It's soooo prettyyyyyyyyyyy

You guys can read my story here: The Real Luhan

Oh! EXO IS BACKKKKKKKK

They will be on Music Bank at 5th December, an release their album ''Miracle Of December'' on 9th ecember. (p/s: ITS ON MY BIRTHDAY)

and their album picture is them, being the christmas tree. cute :3

OH WELL. ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS!